GUADEC

From: sam th (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 05:34:55 GMT

    Abi people -

    Is anyone from the AbiWord crowd planning on attending GUADEC this
    year?[1] I know I had a very good time last year. If people are, is
    there anyone who is interested in sharing a hotel room? I'm trying to
    plan a little further in advance this year. :-)

    [1] I assume Hub is going, since he submitted a talk.

    --
    sam th						OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC

    "Oh yeah? Well your mom has some pretty fancy tail-call optimization herself, you numbskull!"