Re: RFP: back out the incremental loader changes for 1.0

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 22:03:42 GMT

    Hi everyone and especially Dom,

            I'm very sorry to hear about these problems. I thought i had
    nailed every bug and in fact on my hardware, I no longer get any crashes.

    Including all the ones listed here - excpet for the command line printing
    - which I can fix pretty quickly.

    I gather people are running pristine CVS?

    Regarding removing the incremental loader, I think I can disable it while
    leaving everything else in place - however before then I ask you to please
    run abiword and email me the stack trace upon crash. I think given this
    info I can fix all the remaining problems within a couple of days - by
    Monday your time at the latest. If not I'll disable it for 1.0.

    Cheers

    Martin