Re: Incremental Loader Update

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 04:38:55 GMT

    On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, John L. Clark wrote:

    > > Unless something else unexpected comes up soon, howzabout a release in a
    > > few days?

    I would like to checkin some more improvements to RTF header/footer
    imports plus some code to correct some broken docs caused by bug 2378.

    This should be ready to go by Monday my time.

    > Would this be version 1.0, or is that still a little ways off?

    I think we should call this 0.99.2 AKA beta2 and announce it this time. I
    think we should also ask users to crash abiword and report the bugs.

    John, I haven't checked recently, does the (X)HTML exporter export nested
    lists?

    ie. is the "Lists are buggy" bug in bugzilla fixed?

    Cheers

    Martin

    PS. For 1.0 we should have headers/footers exported to RTF and if possible
    imported from MS Word. I think I know how to do the export to RTF.