abi and Greek

From: Nick Niktaris (niktarin@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 19:30:17 GMT

    Hi all,
    I just downloaded the win version of the latest nihtly
    build from draklogic.org.
    Manly I wanted to check out the Greek translation I
    was working on some time ago.
    So I saw 2 things:
    1. The strings on the main toolbar where in English
    although I tranlated them (from Gnome I had left only
    one string untranslated).
    2. Some strings where not translated.
    3. Several text did not fit right in the menus.
    Can we do somthing to fix those problems?

    Nickos