Nasty RTF header bug. - 2378..

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 06:58:59 GMT

    Ok I've looked into this. It is caused by an rtf from MSWord 2000 having a
    header for the section come AFTER the \secd keyword. We write out section
    properties before this header comes along so the header/footer properties
    of the section are not defined at this point.

    I'm working on a fix for this. I'll retrospectively put the correct
    header properties into the piecetable just before when the header/footer
    section is appended to the document if the document does not contain a
    header/footer. This should also take care the cases where the section is
    defined and the same technique may enable us to recover the header/footer
    information from broken *.abw which arose from this bug. It should be
    fixed by Monday.

    I'd like to discuss this over IRC but that port is currently blocked on
    me.

    Anyway this will get fixed by me.

    Cheers

    Martin