Re:Upload: Win32 Imp/Exp Plugins, URL Plugins, AIKSAURUS WIN32

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 23:04:51 GMT

    Dom Lachowicz <doml@appligent.com> wrote on 2/22/2002 5:11:05 PM:

    >You heard me right - Mike Pritchett is some kind of deranged super-human
    >code-animal and got this working. Go try out the plugin. It's not a
    >suggestion - it's an order!
    >
    >Obligatory Screenshots attached.
    >
    >Way to go Mike!
    >Dom

    Interesting, does it require cvs version of AbiWord.exe to work?
    or am I downloading the wrong thing?

    I downloaded http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/abiword/AbiAiksaurusPlugin-Win32.zip
    and installed it. It installs & loads fine (note the uninstaller doesn't
    delete anything more than itself), but if I try to use it, then AbiWord
    is killed, due to invalid memory reference (memory could not be read).

    This is using Windows 2000, both with AbiWord 0.99.2 I compiled with VC5 and
    with the 0.99.2 available on sourceforge.

    Thanks,
    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org