commit - Win32 Image Resize Dialog and Code Refactor

From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 22:42:38 GMT

    This is the code to generate the Image Resize Dialog for Win32. In
    addition I worked through the XP code such that preserving aspect ratio
    logic exists there instead of in platform code. I tried to fix the
    changes for the Unix dialog but may have broken something. If I did,
    please forgive me and show me how to fix it.

    Cheers!

    Michael D. Pritchett

    Modified Files
    src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_Image.cpp
    src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Dlg_Image.cpp
    src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Dlg_Image.h
    src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Resources.rc2
    src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_Image.cpp
    src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_Image.h
    src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_All.h

    Added Files
    src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Res_DlgImage.rc2