commit: Tweaks to RTF export.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 00:58:10 GMT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
    CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.h src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_Types.h
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF.cpp src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF.h
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerWriteDoc.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerWriteDoc.h
    Tweaks to RTF field export.

    Over to you Hub :-). I'll tro to fix some other RTF export weirdnesses.

    Namely:

    1. Header/footer paragraph properties are ignored by MS Word.
    2. Strange things happen with styles and lists upon importing into MS
    Word.

    Once these are fixed we will be very close to perfect RTF export into
    MSWord and I can use AbiWord for many more real-life jobs.

    Cheers

    Martin