Re: Tables & Embedded Objs: Must have on 1.2

Subject: Re: Tables & Embedded Objs: Must have on 1.2
From: j.m.maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 18:17:39 CST

That's a _very_ nice document indeed... it certainly makes me putting
more effort in OSS software...

Nice to see that they think that AbiWord's "behaviour is intuitive and
in some respects it is easier to understand than Word". That's quite an
achievement made by you Abi developers! MS pumpes a whole lot of $$$s in
the general user-experience of their products, just to be beaten by a
bunch of voluntrary developers :)

Keep on the good work!

Marc