Crash in new list import code ( #2393 )

Subject: Crash in new list import code ( #2393 )
From: Robert Wilhelm (robert@gaston.camelot.de)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 14:57:19 CST

In ie_imp_MsWord_97.cpp around line 1670 there is a comment
  // this branch has not been debugged, as I have not been able to create a
  // Word document that would use the LFO LVL

Well, I found such a doc:

The Dokument in Bugzilla #2393 crashes during loading.
The problem might be in the new list code in
IE_Imp_MsWord_97::_beginPara() around line 1670.
The code for LFO LVL thinks iStartAt is a LSID, which seems to
be a wrong assumption.

Maybe somebody with knowlegde about this list code can look into this.

 DEBUG: list: ilvl 0, ilfo 986
DEBUG: list: lfovl: iStartAt 1, fStartAt 1 fFormatting 0
DEBUG: list: using the LVL from LFO
DEBUG: list: number of LSTs 248, my lsid 1
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST -132
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST -131
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST -130
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST -129
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST -128
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST -127
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST -126
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST -125
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST -120
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST -119
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST -2
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 2
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 1055351
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 9570883
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 27533883
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 39936349
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 46731136
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 49887792
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 63068374
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 67315388
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 90708768
[...]
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 2118330590
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 2129739137
DEBUG: list: lsid in LST 2132506089
DEBUG: error: could not locate LST entry
DEBUG: Dom: the paragraph properties are: 'text-align:left;margin-left:0.2500in'
DEBUG: Oh no - we just segfaulted!
DEBUG: Segfault during filesave - no file saved
/usr/local/bin/AbiWord: line 67: 19929 Aborted (core dumped) $ABISUITE_LIBEXEC/AbiWord_d "$@"