Commit: Export nested lists to RTF (At least for word > 95)

Subject: Commit: Export nested lists to RTF (At least for word > 95)
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 18:49:37 CST

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF.cpp src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF.h
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerWriteDoc.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerWriteDoc.h
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.cpp
Export abi lists to MS Word 97 format.

Please test this extensively with MS Word. I haven't had a chance to do
this and will have limited opportunities over the next two weeks.

This commit enables abi's nested list structure to be exported to Word 97
and later RTF.

I think this is the last big RTF enhancement we need although I believe
that abi's different header types (first page, facing page, last page) are
not yet imported/exported to RTF.

Could you look into that Hub? Otherwise I will do it.

Cheers

Martin