Re: Parsons is dying

Subject: Re: Parsons is dying
From: Matti Picus (matti@picus.org)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 01:34:39 CST

Sourcegear have been very generous.
Without wanting to awaken sleeping bears, I second a motion to open an
abiword project on Savannah, and to slowly move stuff there. It took
phpgroupware about 6 months to complete the move, so we should start now.

On the other hand, I would be willing to pay the first year of a commercial
web-host, including the domain name registration, if the "cabal" decides
that is the way to go.

What do you say, oh mighty and secret cabal?
Matti