Re: proprietary plugins

Subject: Re: proprietary plugins
From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 09:09:39 CST

Technically they are distributing "Abiword Personal", same
as all our recent builds. I dont think there has been an official
Sourcegear build since (roughly) 0.7.13. They probably need to provide
a proper disclaimer to that effect.
As i have said several times before, I would love to see an official
build for v1.0, with the official Abiword Swoosh

Sincerely
Alan