which is correct?

Subject: which is correct?
From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 00:29:18 CST

Still trying to determine why win32 bidi build dies on startup for me ...

but anyway, I noticed a warning and I would like to know, which
of these two is correct, the class or the struct? or is there
something I'm overlooking as two why these structures are defined
as a class in one place and later variables declared using struct?

Thanks,
Jeremy Davis
jeremyd@computer.org

in xap_Toolbar_Layouts.h
class ABI_EXPORT XAP_Toolbar_Factory_lt
{
public:
  EV_Toolbar_LayoutFlags m_flags;
  XAP_Toolbar_Id m_id;
};

class ABI_EXPORT XAP_Toolbar_Factory_tt
{
public:
  const char * m_name;
  UT_uint32 m_nrEntries;
  XAP_Toolbar_Factory_lt * m_lt;
}

and then later in ap_Toolbar_Layouts.cpp
(which includes xap_Toolbar_Layouts.h)
#define BeginLayout(Name) static struct XAP_Toolbar_Factory_lt s_ltTable_##Name[] = {
#define ToolbarItem(id) { EV_TLF_Normal, (id) },
#define Spacer() { EV_TLF_Spacer, AP_TOOLBAR_ID__BOGUS1__ },
#define EndLayout() };

#include "ap_Toolbar_Layouts_All.h"

..

#define BeginLayout(Name) { #Name, NrElements(s_ltTable_##Name), s_ltTable_##Name },
#define ToolbarItem(id) /*nothing*/
#define Spacer() /*nothing*/
#define EndLayout() /*nothing*/

static struct XAP_Toolbar_Factory_tt s_ttTable[] =
{