libc on gnome build

Subject: libc on gnome build
From: PSA (listmstr@posom.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 16:52:55 CST

I'm getting -lc on the link line for AbiWord_d when building with
gnome. When I link from the command line, excluding the explicit link
to libc, all goes well and I get a good build. But FreeBSD can't handle
the explicit link to libc and so I get many warnings and a segfault at
execution.

I don't know where this is coming from and I can't seem to track down
the place where it is being included without a check for platform... It
does not occur in the GTK build, and it didn't occur last time I had Abi
in my build queue (21 Dec 2001).

Additional info:
Diving make, building with
UNIX_CAN_BUILD_STATIC=0 ABI_OPT_DEBUG=1 ABI_OPT_GNOME=1
ABI_OPT_LIBJPEG=1 ABI_OPT_OPTIMIZE=1 ABI_OPT_BIDI_ENABLED=1
ABI_REQUIRE_PEER_ICONV=1 ABI_OPT_PERL=1

Any ideas?
Thanks.

-Paul