Re: AbiWord Weekly News #76 released

Subject: Re: AbiWord Weekly News #76 released
From: Bryce Nesbitt (bryce@obviously.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 16:09:03 CST

Jesper Skov wrote:

> Get it from:
>
> http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2001/awn76.phtml

Hi;

I looked into POW 2001:5 (Bug Buddy) a while ago. It's easy to do, but
my conclusion was that it's not worth doing.

A previous message listed details on how do it, and why not to.
I suggest the POW be taken off the list.

Instead I implemented instead the "report bug" menu item currently in AbiWord.

It would be nice if AbiWord would also write a crash log (at the same time
it writes the .CRASHED backup - on platforms that support it).

                        -Bryce