Re[2]: Word and rtf export converters are loosing symbols!! and breaking the text! Clipboard copy bug

Subject: Re[2]: Word and rtf export converters are loosing symbols!! and breaking the text! Clipboard copy bug
From: Vladimir Stoos' (vstoos@mail.ru)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 06:22:53 CST

Hello All,
It's I again with addition to previous letter:

VS> abw2RTF for old apps converter changes converted cyrillic text too: it adds
VS> spaces between words (previous converters just replaced characters into
VS> spaces, this one inserts them).
VS> I can give you example of this...

Special addition:
this bug comes out only if I converting document that just have been
entered. And spaces are added only to paragraphs edited while last session
of work. That is:Open Abiword, Open document (or enter it), 'Save as' RTF
document - you will got corrupted text. But if you entered text (or edited
it) and saved it into Abiword document, exit Abiword. Opened new session of
Abiword, opened document, 'save as' or 'save copy' as RTF document - you
will got normal text. I use this temporary solution to bypass this bug and
give a document to MS Office user.

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями,
 Vladimir                         mailto:vstoos@mail.ru