Re: Will there be a 0.99.1 annoncement?

Subject: Re: Will there be a 0.99.1 annoncement?
From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 04:51:31 CST

On Sunday 20 January 2002 12:11, Martin Sevior wrote:
> HI folks,
> we've had 0.99.1 binaries on sourceforge forawhile now. However we
> don't have a windows binary yet. Will there be a full 0.99.1 announcement
> etc?

Well, I've just committed the final 0.99.1 changelog in CVS.

> Or should we just keep on with what we're doing and make a 0.99.2?

And the first version of that one.

> BTW I have a lot more time for abi starting next week. I volenteer to be
> release coordinator and follow Jared's excellent release scheme for 1.0.

Sounds good to me. Unfortunately, I have less time for abi starting last week
(term started, so I'm teaching again). I'll keep the changelogs up to date,
and try to move the docs along, but that's going to be it, I'm afraid.