Compiling options.

Subject: Compiling options.
From: Scott (mrphido@prodigy.net)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 06:53:55 CST

I know that some of these options are platform specific.
Other than these options which I think are all Linux specific,

ABI_OPT_BONOBO=[1,0] To enable Bonobo support
ABI_OPT_GNOME=[1,0] To enable Gnome support
ABI_OPT_LIBJPEG=[1,0]
ABI_REQUIRE_PEER_ICONV=[1,0]
ABI_OPT_LIBXML2=[1,0] To enable LibXML
ABI_OPT_LIBJPEG=[1,0]
ABI_OPT_PERL=[1,0] enable Perl scripting

and these options which build a distribution on Linux.

prefix=/usr/local
ABI_BUILD_VERSION=x.y.z
ABI_RELEASE_NUMBER=n \
ABI_DIST_TARGET=rpm OUT=<dir> \
ABI_BUILD_PACKAGER="You <email@of.yourse.lf>"

Are all of these options cross platform?

ABI_OPT_DEBUG=[1,0] enable debugging
UNIX_CAN_BUILD_STATIC=[1,0] Include all libraries within Abi's structure
UNIX_CAN_BUILD_DYNAMIC=[1,0] Link to libraries in Operating System
ABI_OPT_OPTIMIZE=[1,0]

Which of these is the correct command to enable BiDirectional text
support?

ABI_OPT_BIDI=[1,0]
ABI_OPT_BIDI_ENABLED=[1,0]

And what are the commands to enable/disable this option I have heard
about?

enable Pspell

Thanks in advance,
Scott Bingman