commit: Slovak

Subject: commit: Slovak
From: Pierre Abbat (phma@webjockey.net)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 21:53:29 CST

There are three files in the tarball that I did not know what to do with:
abi-do-all.sh, abi-port-all.sh, and ispell_checker.cpp.

The file sk-SK.strings had the wrong encoding. I changed it. It looks like
utf-8 but some words appear to end with a single accented character. I
checked with khexedit and they do end with a single accented character. I'm
going to check whether kwrite messed them up.

phma

---
Slovak translation by Martin Lacko
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: 	po/sk-SK.po src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TB_LabelSet_sk-SK.h
CVS: 	user/wp/system.profile-sk-SK
CVS: 	user/wp/system.profile-sk-SK.CP1250
CVS: 	user/wp/strings/sk-SK.strings
CVS: Removed Files:
CVS: 	po/sk.po user/wp/strings/sk.strings