patch windows installer

Subject: patch windows installer
From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 16:18:07 CST

people (who could not read*) were objecting to abiword automatically
associating itself with .doc and .rtf by default
(there was a checkbox allowing you to turn off this option)

there is not an easy way to have this off by default, so for now this
patch just comments out the feature.

the proper fix is to have Install schemes,
Default, Full, Minimal
and not to have it turned on in the default scheme

we are losing a feature for the sake of simplicity and usability but im
doing this now to ensure we dont get the same complaints about the v1.0
release.

later
Alan

* my apologies to the non english speakers