Re:commit - Tinderbox fix

Subject: Re:commit - Tinderbox fix
From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 17:17:18 CST

"Michael D. Pritchett" <mpritchett@attglobal.net> wrote on 1/23/2002 5:52:20 PM:

>dom approved!
>
>Fixed brain-dead MSVC and definition of size_t for Win32 build - it is not
>found in <sys/types.h> but instead <stdlib.h>. Go figure.
>
>Modifed Files (wv Module)
>libole2/ms-ole.h

I would say this is actually not a case of MSVC being brain dead,
as size_t is defined by ANSI C as being in <stddef.h> (with the possibility
of being in other standard include files) and by ANSI C++ as being
defined in <cstddef>. Isn't anything in sys/ supposed to be system
definitions and thus not necessarily portable?

Anyway, your commit should fix the problem so I'm happy.

Thank you,
Jeremy Davis
jeremyd@computer.org