Re: Problem with abi_defs.mk

Subject: Re: Problem with abi_defs.mk
From: Nikolaj Brandt Jensen (mailbag@postman.dk)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 12:22:17 CST

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 07:41:05 +0200, you wrote:

Hi.

>> In "define TRANSFORM_TO_DOS_PATH" in abi_defs.mk it tests if CygWin's
>> major version number is 1, minor version is 1 and revision => 6.

>You're focused on the wrong if-block, that stale part does not define
>TRANSFORM_TO_DOS_PATH anymore :)
>
>Have the block that starts with
>
> ifneq (,$(findstring cygdrive,$(ABI_ROOT)))
>
>define it, which means your path should start with /cygdrive

That can't be right :-)

If I change the version number test, Abi compiles fine. And why the
requirement to put the source in /cygwin?

I have never used the cygwin drives to compile AbiWord, because when I
first tried it, it did not work. MS Visual C could not find any source
files in /cygwin/....

        - Nikolaj