[Commit] Psiconv update

Subject: [Commit] Psiconv update
frodol@dds.nl
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 15:29:10 CST

Hi folks,

I've just committed a large update to psiconv, synchronising it with
version 0.8.3 released a few days ago. This should fix all dmalloc-found
memory leaks in the library.

The Makefile.in files and configure have been generated with automake-1.5,
autoconf-2.52 and libtool-1.4.2. As far as I know, the new dependency
generator should work with any compiler. If there are any issues left on
non-gcc-using platforms, I can generate it without dependencies.

Thanks,
  Frodo

--
Frodo Looijaard <frodol@dds.nl>  PGP key and more: http://huizen.dds.nl/~frodol