Re: Plugin API ?

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 09:20:23 EDT

    On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 03:06, apjapj@wp.pl wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I wonder is there anything like a plugin API for Abiword ?
    > Or at least some examples / texts ?
    >
    > Any and all information wanted :)

    To create a plugin, you only need to support these 3 functions:

    ABI_FAR_CALL int abi_plugin_register (XAP_ModuleInfo * mi);
    ABI_FAR_CALL int abi_plugin_unregister (XAP_ModuleInfo * mi);
    ABI_FAR_CALL int abi_plugin_supports_version (UT_uint32 major, UT_uint32
    minor, UT_uint32 release);

    After that, you are free to use any AbiWord API calls that you want to.
    Create any of our C++ classes, use existing APIs, etc...

    Dom