Re: More binaries

From: Mark Gilbert (webmaster@dofty.zzn.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 13:39:20 EDT

    I was wrong, I managed a solaris build with surprising ease today, all i
    needed was 10-15 minutes of sleep. Uploaded. This is for
    sparc/sparc64.

    I also posted Martin Gansser's hpux binary, as soon as I realized it
    wasn't up. This, AFAIK, is for hppa and both 10.20 and 11.00.
    Sourceforge doesn't know very much about it (-:

    Still to come are the ppc,sparc, and alpha rpms.

    I had a chance to build for osf1, but I think I wont bother unless
    someone asks for it.

    Plugins to go with all these binaries also will come later, or for a
    later release, when I've dealt with some of the prerequisites.

    Regards
    -MG