Save Template...

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 13:02:32 EDT

    When I try using Save Template... it opens Save As with .awt selected,
    and in my ~/.AbiSuite directory. However, the template directoty is not
    open, but the default save name is template. Hitting return opens the
    right directory, of course, but it would be easier for the user if the
    program went straight there. Is that possible?

    I'll document it either way, but I just wanted to check on the behaviour
    first.

    --
    David Chart