Re: [Fwd: Re: Getting glimpse for AbiSource]

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 09:48:22 EDT

    On 11 Jun 2002, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:

    > Date: 11 Jun 2002 11:01:07 +0100
    > From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms@1407.org>
    > To: abiword-dev@abisource.com
    > Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Getting glimpse for AbiSource]
    >
    > Why using a proprietary search engine when you have Free Software
    > alternatives?
    >
    > It is too weird using proprietary software in the development of Free
    > Software...

    <sarcasm>
    Yeah, open source software using proprietary tools
    thats *really weird* and
    NEVER happens
    </sarcasm>

    Linus user Bitkeeper
    http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=98/10/16/007243&mode=nested&tid=106
    much to Richard Stallmans annoyance

    Abiword until recently did not compile for windows withough Microsoft
    Visual C++

    And i still dont see anyone using free Software/Open Source BIOS ...

    /me is against religious fundamentalism