Re: Code Formatting

From: John W. (tankrshr77@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 09:24:32 EDT

    <i>That's fine with me, but we should recognize that
    posting .emacs snips doesn't solves this little
    problem.</i>

    Personally, I use "Artistic Style" which is a little
    GPL shell program that you can script to format your
    code
    http://astyle.sourceforge.net/

    The closest I've found to the standard abiword
    formatting is
    astyle --mode=c --style=ansi --indent=spaces=4
    --indent-classes --indent-switches --brackets=break

    but this still might need to be tweaked. And too bad
    it only fixes brackets, parentheses, spacing, and indenting.