Re: CVS access needed

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 10:42:42 EDT

    On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 15:07, Olexij Tkatchenko wrote:
    > after improvement of po file with ukrainian messages I would like to make some
    > changes in ukrainian tooltips. How can I do this w/o a CVS account and what is
    > the standard procedure to get one?

    Hello, Olexij,

     You can use the anonymous cvs
        http://www.abisource.com/developers/download.phtml#cvs

     Make the changes, check that abiword compiles and works, and then you
    should send to this mailing list a patch with the proposed changes! :)

     you should submit the differences as an unified diff:
       diff -u

    You will need to change:
       ./abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TB_LabelSet_uk-UA.h (for toolbars)
       ./abi/user/wp/strings/uk-UA.strings (for other strings and menus)
       ./abi/CREDITS.TXT (add your name close to Vadim Frolov, who also
    worked on Ukranian localization)

    Good luck, rms

    + So let's do it...?