commit: Lots and lots of table fixes.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 17:03:06 EDT

    You can now click in a table and edit in them. You can move into the table
    with arrow keys but yiu might and to press left arrow move than
    once. Up/down wont move you into the a table or between cells. Tables can
    now be saved to *.abw and restored. Columns expand as you add text.

    I've actually made a lot of progress on breaking tables across page
    boundaries since this code was written but it doesn't work yet and I'm a
    bit internet challenged right now.

    I'm confident of getting tables broken across pages working within a
    couple of days. The algortimns all work, I just have to track down some
    bugs.

    Cheers

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.h
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocListener.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.h
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_TableLayout.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_TableLayout.h src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TableContainer.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TableContainer.h
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View_protected.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_AbiWord_1.cpp
    Lots and lots of table fixes.