commit: undo my bug 3590 fix and question for correct fix?

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 19:12:25 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src\wp\ap\xp/ap_String_Id.h
    undo my previous bug 3590 fix

    Ok, the fix is trivial as the bug is marked, my question is who should
    get the accelerator key? If we follow MS Word or even Write (WordPad)
    as an example, then clear should have the accel (&a), but then what
    accel key should paste special (which is shown as paste unformatted)
    use? Both Word and Write use S, but that does not really apply.

    So which menu item gets to keep the &a and what if any accel key should
    be used for the other?

    On a second topic, would it be okay for me to change the strings
    files (on the rare occasion such as this where I actually could do
    something useful), or should I leave that to the translators and
    those that normally commit their changes?

    Thanks,
    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org