stupid viruses [was Re: Provide custom definitions to change the]

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 20:26:37 EDT

    the reason i am particularly annoyed is that this message came to my
    secondary email address
    just about the only place i have mentioned it is in the Abiword strings
    file and occasionally on IRC

    i just got another message claiming to be be from abiword-user-request

    stupid people making life difficult for everyone else
    stupid phone bills...

    grrr!

    If you use Outlook dont add me to your address book!

    When i rejoin the user list i will have to warn people against using
    microsoft outlook in my sig

    Later
    Alan

    grrr!