Re: Problems compiling AbiWord-1.0.2 on Windows

From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (e98cuenc@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 03:51:29 EDT

    Ok, thanks Robert!

    Keeping with the moron questions serie:

    Why is libpng not included in the source distribution?

    I've downloaded the .tar.gz source files, and MSVC
    module is there, and also libz module et al, but I'm
    lacking libpng.

    Also there are no libpng tarballs nor zip files on the
    download page (or I'm getting blind...)

    What am I missing?

    Cheers,

    =====