Re: Commit (HEAD): Wrap things up

From: Daniel Glassey (danglassey@ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 10:05:49 EDT

    Hi,
    I've attached a file that adds mingw (win32 native gcc) support to diving make.
    *mingw.mk.gz*

    Also, a patch to abi_defs.mk to support that. And a patch to abi_rules.mk to support
    win32 resource compilation on mingw.
    And a modification to src/config/require/win/Makefile that needs tested to make sure
    it doesn't break msvc
    *config2.diff.gz*

    Also, patches to various makefiles to check for ABI_NATIVE=win instead of
    OS_NAME=WIN32
    *make1.diff.gz*

    Finally a patch to src/tools/cdump/win as an example of modifying the win makefiles
    for building with mingw
    *cdmak.diff.gz*

    hth,
    Daniel aka glasseyes

    P.S. great work on this system :)

    On 20 Jun 2002 at 14:53, Mark Gilbert sent forth the message:

    > Well boris, we done gone an reupholstered the diving make system. A
    > shame them younguns that like to optimize their sunos builds wont
    > succeed. I'll be fixin' it over yon morrow morn.
    > Anyway, I docced three new options in BUILD.TXT
    >
    > -MG

    If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,