commit: endnote fixes

From: Patrick Lam (plam@plam.lcs.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 01:31:37 EDT

    fix some bad endnote crashes and bugs
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.h
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View_cmd.cpp
    CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_DeleteSpan.cpp
    CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_InsertSpan.cpp
    CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PieceTable.h

    This makes endnotes a lot more stable. Please report any bugs.
    I have a list of known issues here (with endnotes and otherwise):

    pt_VarSet.cpp should not do the work of eliminating list styles.
    This should be done somewhere else.

    what happens when you erase the last endnote and it has text?
    All endnote text should go poof, I think.

    must implement: can't endnote an endnote

    when we undo an endnote delete, there appear to be no redraw for [1].
    Weird.

    pat