commit: hdrftr fix, 3324

From: Patrick Lam (plam@plam.lcs.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 03:01:54 EDT

    fix header/footers after msevior's commit, fix bug 3324
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SectionLayout.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View_cmd.cpp

    Martin: you broke headers and footers by neglecting to put a
    FP_CONTAINER_COLUMN_SHADOW in various places in fp_Column. I'm not
    sure that my patch is the best way to proceed, but it seems to fix the
    various asserts and segfaults. If you can think of something better,
    please commit it.

    Also there was a bug with DocPositions past the end of the document
    in header/footer code. I fixed it here.

    pat