Re: Please share your AbiWord success story!

From: Paul Hill (paul@gurunet.net)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 10:32:31 EDT

    Jesper, et al,

    As I have discussed before my company is planning to "distribute"
    ABIWord as part of our product offering. We love the product and its
    meet both our short term needs (RTF output) and our long term direction
    (PDF output).

    We build and deliver a enterprise automation solutions to the
    residential real estate industry. Our customers are the real estate
    agents, the broker's support staff and their management. There are over
    700,000 agent and at least 300,000 additional personnel to whom we
    market our products (most brokers are not automated so there is a large
    pool of new users. We have integrated ABIWord into both our product and
    education.... Keep up the good work.

    Paul

    --
    Paul B. Hill, paul@gurunet.net