Re: eps, ps file support (fwd)

From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 17:50:32 EDT

    (Please fwd. the answer to this guy. I don't have here his email.)

    Yes, it will be nice to have this feature. I hope that we will have it
    asap.
    By now, the only thing you can do is to write something special in the
    abiword file, as

    =======filename.ps=Caption text

    export the abiword file to latex, and parse the latex file with a script,
    changing the ========filename.ps to the correct code:
    \begin{figure}[htb]
    \begin{center}
    \includegraphics{filename}
    \label{fg:filename}
    \caption{Caption text}
    \end{center}
    \end{figure}

    I know that it's not very WYSIWYG, but you should be do it in a few minutes,
    and if not nice, at least it should do work.

    Sorry, but we don't have anything better.

    Cheers,