Re:Compiling the CVS version under win32

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 16:12:14 EDT

    My tinderbox client (MSVC 7 for HEAD, MSVC 5 for STABLE) seems
    to be compiling it fine. I haven't tried on my computer
    (MSVC 6) in a day or so. What problems are you having? or
    was there some other aspect you are curious about (like the
    not quite fixed Win32 startup sequence [cmd line processing and
    displaying of initial window])?

    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org