Re: Please update ja-JP.po

From: Pierre Abbat (phma@webjockey.net)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 23:27:09 GMT

    I'm taking this and the Greek now.

    Rui or whoever else is in strings police, if you see a string patch lying
    around a few days, could you please take it? I was sick all last week and had
    barely the strength to do my paying job.

    Is there anyone who can read CJK and would make a good strings policeman? I
    don't think it's fair to the kanji writers to blindly put strings into the
    tree when I check the European languages for typos. I'm often wrong, but
    sometimes I do find something the translator missed.

    phma