Re: bug 1957 fix please commit

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 01:00:33 GMT

    On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Christian Biesinger wrote:

    > On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 11:46:38PM +1100, Martin Sevior wrote:
    > > If someone implements the equivalent of a UT_String.sprintf() method that
    > > is immune to buffer overflows I undertake to eliminate all the sprintf
    > > into fixed buffers in the importers to start with.
    >
    > OK, I'll create one.

    Hi Christian,
                 Dom has already done it and has gone throught a large swath
    of code t`to replace lots of sprintf with his new functions. The work
    isn't complete yet thogh. Maybe you'f like to work on finishing the change
    spintf to UT_String_printf(..). Make sure you get the latest CVS though.

    Cheers

    Martin