Re: Danish strings

From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 21:42:41 GMT

    On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 birger.langkjer@worldonline.dk wrote:

    > Hello
    >
    > I updated da-DK.strings by looking at the output of dumpstrings, but now the
    > translation doesn't work at all. Can someone please tell me what I've done
    > wrong?
    >
    > Birger

    Birger:

    Abiword parser is not forgiving of mistakes. A simple typo (ie & instead
    of & etc...) can cause it to blow up and not load. A debug build may
    spit out a message showing where the error is in the .strings file.

    Outside of that - revert to the original .string files and compare.

    Cheers!

    Michael D. Pritchett