Re: Current en-US Documentation

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 23:00:52 GMT

    On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 22:28, Calvin Arndt wrote:

    > I'd apreciate comments.

    Well, the script seems to work fine. Obviously, the final results are
    wrong in the interface directory, because the .info files need to be
    written properly and the internal links need to be added to the abw
    files (this is in progress). Also, the documentation is frozen for 1.0,
    so we can't add a getting started file at this point. To be honest,
    people who can't launch and quit applications are never going to get to
    the online help anyway.

    However, when all the bits are there, the script seems to do exactly
    what it should, which is great! It means that the final help can be
    produced immediately after I finish the files, which I can definitely do
    before 1.0 if I'm given a couple of days' notice. (It should be done
    before that, though.)

    --
    David Chart