Commit: more grammar checker work

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 15:18:53 GMT

    Separated things out into separate modules and renamed a bunch of stuff.
    Now there is a NullGrammarChecker class which does nothing, and a
    LinkGrammarChecker class which does. They both live in their own
    separate files and inherit IGrammarChecker.

    The Link grammar checker is not enabled by default (#define USE_LINK to
    enable it), and it issues a #warning when compiling it that you are
    probably in violation of the GPL.

    Also, the Link grammar checker has a large-ish disclaimer at its top,
    which I encourage everyone to read and MANDATE those who compile, link,
    and use it to read, because their actions may or may not be illegal. In
    any case, you are warned and the disclaimer in that file will help
    inform and further warn you.

    There is intentionally no makefile present at this point, as its use
    would only encourage people to compile the LinkGrammarChecker class, an
    action which may be in violation of the GPL. If you do compile this, you
    do so at your own risk and peril.

    Ideally I'll start working on a GrammarCheckerDialog in the near future
    for an interface into this beast. Ideally, Link will relicense their
    checker to be GPL-compatible. If not, we probably need to find another
    alternative which can fulfill my IGrammarChecker interface. It should be
    trivial to swap in/out grammar checking alternatives underneath the hood
    and have everything else "just work" on top of it.

    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: GrammarChecker.cpp GrammarChecker.h LinkGrammarChecker.h
    CVS: NullGrammarChecker.h
    CVS: Removed Files:
    CVS: LinkGrammarChecker.cpp
    CVS: