Bugzilla

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 23:01:12 GMT

    Hi all,

    A bunch of us have gone through bugzilla today and gotten the bug count
    down to < 545 (from 573 this morning), mostly by closing invalids and
    duplicates. MPritchett has actually fixed some win32 bugs.

    So I'm asking for people to quietly go through bugzilla and close out
    the bugs that are in QA to Verify state and maybe open those others that
    are in the SUBMIT state.

    If you get ambitious, please triage any bugs that are out there.

    Your help is greatly appreciated, especially as we near version 1.0.

    Thanks,
    Dom