Re: let's promote localizations

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 19:27:16 GMT

    On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 16:21, Andrzej Pruszynski wrote:

    > I would like to support the Polish localization by maintaining a web page in
    > Polish, printing tutorial for Polish users of AbiWord etc.

    As Dom said, please translate the documentation. Either do cvs co
    abiword-docs, or email me and I'll send you a tar ball of the relevant
    files.

    You should translate the documents in the ABW/en-US directory within
    abiword-docs. Don't bother translating any of the others -- most of them
    are old versions. Once you've done the translations, email them to me or
    the list, and I'll commit them in ABW/pl-PL (assuming that pl-PL is the
    polish language code).

    This would be really good; thanks.

    --
    David Chart