Re: LXR status?

From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 17:17:14 GMT

    At 10:53 AM 3/13/02 -0600, sam th wrote:
    >On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 10:49, Paul Rohr wrote:
    >> Is it just me, or is this still down?
    >>
    >> I've tried clicking through from Bonsai, as well as going there directly,
    >> and neither seem to work. Boy we had a lot running on Parsons...
    >
    >It's mostly just you. Go to http://www.abisource.com/lxr/source

    Bingo. Thanks. I'm glad it's there.

    Here are two bug reports:

    1. Not integrated into the website.
    ------------------------------------
    Both of the following just show a directory listing:

      http://www.abisource.com/lxr/
      http://lxr.abisource.com/

    Ideally we'd restore the page explaining what LXR is, but as a workaround,
    you might just want to redirect to the URL that works.

    2. Not fully integrated into Bonsai.
    -------------------------------------
    For example, the following query shows me recent changes:

    http://www.abisource.com/bonsai/cvsquery.cgi?treeid=default&module=all&branc
    h=HEAD&branchtype=match&dir=&file=&filetype=match&who=&whotype=match&sortby=
    Date&hours=2&date=day&mindate=&maxdate=&cvsroot=%2Fcvsroot

    However, if you click on any of the resulting filenames (in NSCP 4.0), you
    get the following message in the popup:

      Not Found

      The requested URL /registry/file.cgi was not found on this server.

    I assume that these are both easy fixes. :-)

    Paul