Patch for 2393

From: Robert Wilhelm (robert@gaston.camelot.de)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 19:20:37 GMT

    Hi Dom,

    I can reproduce the crash from 2393 (TIPython.doc).
    In escher.c, wv wants to eat some obviously incorrect number of bytes.
    First patch is to add safety checks to my memory_streams.
    Note that now it will no longer crash, but take very very loooooong to load ( This
    bug also show some other documents in bugzilla ("Abiword hangs loading word dokument...").

    Robert