please commit Greek language update

From: Nikos Niktaris (niktarin@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 20:21:16 GMT

    Hi all,
    Would please someone commit the updated files of the Greek language I am
    sending you?
    I have included the ap_TB_LabelSet_el-GR.h file so that the labels are
    also translated.
    I didn't manage to make a diff file as Michael D. Pritchett suggested.
    But I am sure someone out there can.
    I am sending them in the hope that the Greek languge issues will be
    solved by version 1.0.
    It is a pitty that Abiword can't support the Greek language correclty
    under linux. Some of the users in the Greek translation mailing list
    have tried without succes.
    The Good thing is that I managed to get Abiword installed on 23 pc's on
    an internet cafe that needed a word proccesor under windows. They said
    they will install it on the others as soon as I can help them with a
    spellchecker and the labels are translated (I hope It will in 0.99.3)

    Nick